Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Primus - They Can't All Be Zingers

I got this album last year for my birthday. I was excited. My sis swung out of the ballpark. haha. Years and years ago, I used to listen to Primus all the time. I don't know if it was because they were in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (There is seriously NO FUCKING WAY that they would've lost that battle of the bands. Kiss cover vs. Primus playing "Tommy The Cat"? There's no question) or because "Jerry Was A Race Car Driver" was in Tony Hawk 2, which i used to play all the fucking time. I remember back in the Napster days listening to their cover of "YYZ". It was rad. Now I know that alot of people are down on "best of" albums. Sometimes, they do blow. BUT, i actually like this record. Its got all their "hits". haha. It has some stuff i hadn't heard before. Honestly, it would probably be better to go back to Frizzle Fry or Sailing The Seas Of Cheese, if you have never heard the band before. But for anyone who has heard them, this collection is alright for hearing alot of the songs you love. I've been listening to this in the shower the past week or so. haha.

If you like it, Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment