Monday, April 13, 2009

Metallica - ...And Justice For All

I'll keep this short. Somewhere along the line, all the hipster fucktards decided that "Master Of Puppets" was when Metallica ended. That was the last good record they put out. I have to not so respectfully disagree. I will admit, i was a teenage Metallica fan. My friends and I used to listen to their records and play magic cards. Yep, there goes whatever mystique i may have had. haha. "Master Of Puppets" is my favorite Metallica album. It was the first I heard. BUT, i do not agree with concept that that was their last good album. Start to finish, I love this album. THIS was Metallica's last good album.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF YOU LIKE THIS ALBUM, BUY IT! 
I DO NOT WANT TO GET SUED BY THOSE FUCKS BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET PEOPLE INTO THEIR GOOD RECORDS

No comments:

Post a Comment