Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eisley - Room Noises


my ex Sara(h) was all kinds of surprised when I put a track off this album on a mix CD I made for her. She said she never would've guessed I liked this band and was actually embarrassed herself to admit she liked them. Oh well. I guess she had me pigeon hold as mr. math rock post hardcore guy. which is mostly true. There aren't that many bands with female singers that I like. Uzeda and Bellini are really the weird ones. All the others just have girls who's voices I really love. I think the first time I saw Eisley was on MTV late one night on the program Subterranean. I loved them. I couldn't explain it. I'll admit to this day that they are completely odd in relation to what i listen to. But idk. Their music is pretty. haha. I'm sometimes a sucker for that stuff. I think that most of the albums I've posted on here are pretty "well duh". No surprise that I like them. This is the first one that might shock some people. Like indie pop rock with great female vox? well, here ya go.

if you like it, please buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment