Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BA-NA-NAs

BA-NA-NAs is a 3 piece instrumental math rock band from Somerville, Mass. I just heard this band recently. Which is surprising. Because Paul Joyce from Lynx plays bass in the band. And I've always tried to keep up to date on his projects. Anyhow, check them. Some of the stuff I've heard reminds me of the more melodic side of Lynx. For fans of instrumental mathy bands. 

-matthew st.

listen to songs @ BA-NA-NAs Myspace Page
this fellow has some live videos of them

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to request that the music posted be actually worth listening to once and not just the hot plate of the day... Otherwise great blog site

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sure the contributors of this blog wouldnt post bands and albums they didnt think were worth listening to at least once. you just have a differing opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous & anonymous...register, it's not that hard.

    ReplyDelete