Saturday, September 15, 2012

Screw it. Blogs back on!

After a recent Twitter interaction with someone who just discovered the blog, I decided that this blog should continue. I am going to slowly try to get all the previous album downloads up for download again. It will be time consuming, and I will keep you all posted as to the progress with that. As things transpire with that though, I am planning on writing some new music blogs. Though I lost most of my old music I would've liked to have written about, I do have newer things that have come out since. So hopefully tonight or tomorrow, I will be posting a new blog posting! I’m excited. For anyone who has been interested in what I’ve been listening to I have been making posts on the sister tumblr page to this blog. Check that out here if you would like. definitely wish me luck with everything. thanks to all who have been interested, and still are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment