Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye music! Goodbye blog?

My Mediafire account, which I’ve been using for the past Idk how many years, got boned for hosting copyrighted material. Shut down. Everything gone. So all the links on this site, are now shit. The worst is, as I posted in a past post, my hard drive that had all my music, crapped the bed. And I lost everything. So as far as reuploading anything that I posted over the years, that’s not possible. So I guess this means the end of this blog. Now granted, I haven't been posting as I once did. At best I’d post a couple times a year. So I’m sure no one will miss this blog. But as far as past blog posts I wrote, I am sad that that music will no longer be available. Especially to me. I am not saying I owned everything I hosted on Mediafire. But I owned a shit ton of it. And some of it that was hosted, I was the only person I knew who had it. Not everything up there was for blog posts. Some of it was as a back up. But when you play with fire, you might get burned. And that’s what happened to me. So to all the people who ever benefitted from this music blog in anyway, I thank you for listening to my rants and trusting that music I liked enough to write about was worth listening to. Bye.

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. They are starting to do that to a lot of old blogs. It's really tragic. Thanks so much for posting such great music. Good luck to you

    ReplyDelete