Thursday, March 19, 2009

In The Beggining...

Well, i decided to start my own blog. Why? Well, first off, the old blog I used to write for, Listen To This Once, became sort of a big lie. It was started with the concept that everyday, the contributors to the blog would write a review of a band or album. Sounds simple right? Not so much I guess, because it got to the point where I would have 5 posts in a row. As much as I enjoyed writing and getting positive feedback from readers and bands alike, I didn't like that it had become my blog in a sense. First, because their were limits put on myself and the other writers by the blog's founder. And second, because the fact that the others weren't writing just went against the original concept, and the whole reason i joined. I also like the concept of starting new and doing a different kind of blog. I want to be able to do reviews of bands and albums still. But also would like to talk about movies. And honestly, just write about whatever i feel like. I've been asked to write for a new music blog. So maybe I'll keep the music stuff to that. Maybe i can link my music blogs so it will appear on both sites. I don't even know if that's possible. haha. I'm still not completely solid on everything i can do on here. But yeah, this should be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment