Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The End Of The Year Is Coming Up...

I'm hoping to do at least few more reviews/recommendations in the next few weeks but expect next month to see me write a fairly ambitious "best of" blog. its going to be covering 2009 and my personal faves that have come out this year. I'm going to try to get fairly in depth covering not only national/international bands/albums, but regional acts as well. This is an attempt to share with you readers, from where ever you may be from, a little taste of whats going on musically in my neck of the woods. because lets face it, local bands and artists can often be just as important to a individual as bigger acts. so yes, I've talked it up. haha. be ready to see it. I think some of the stuff might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment