Tuesday, June 23, 2009

goodbye for (roughly) a month

so starting early July I'm going to be disappearing for awhile. I don't know if anyone checks this regularly enough to care. But I've been trying to post more, so i feel like i should explain why I'm leaving. Back in April, I was supposed to go on a week long tour playing guitar in my friend Jim's band Rejouissance. The tour fell through a day or so before we were supposed to leave. After everything, I was told that a summer tour would be in the works. I was down to play, and now the tours coming, and I am playing. I'm really excited. Ladies & Everyone was never able to even play out of New York state because of Anthony and Rachel and their "reasons". They ended up being bullshit reasons when Know Nothing later played all over. But i digress. I'm just wicked excited to finally tour. and what a tour. Here are the dates I've been able to wrangle up...
July 9 – Bloomington, Indiana@ Greek Pizza
July 10 – St Louis, Missouri@ The Lemp Arts Center
July 11 – Wichita, Kansas@ Mayhaps Festival
July 12 – Denver, Colorado@ 3 Kings Tavern
July 13 – Tucson, Arizona@ Red Room
July 14 – San Diego, California@ The Soda Bar
July 15 – Los Angles, California@ Echo Curio
July 16 – San Francisco, California@ TBA
July 17 – Sacramento, California@ TBA
July 18 – Portland, Oregon@ Laughing Horse Books
July 19 – Seattle, Washington@ TBA

and the tour is supposedly going all the way to the 25th. talks of places like North Dakota, a Chicago show. Idk. We will see what actually pans out. But I'm definitely excited. Ill try to post some music reviews before I go. And chances are, I'll give a farewell post. But I'm just so stoked I couldn't wait. Stuff gonna be nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment